summarize your findings and state your position regarding whether your neighbors should participate in a pilot project.
Let’s assume that your neighbors (many elderly) have heard of the pilot study but they have some concerns with, and are somewhat skeptical about, this “new-fangled technology.” They have asked you for more information about the technology including the advantages and disadvantages of participating in such a pilot project or obtaining the tags used by other companies. You conduct a review of this technology by reading sources on the Internet and in the current literature. You discover there are several healthcare organizations using this technology in various ways. You have read their marketing information for additional insight. Basically, your neighbors are looking to you for knowledge so they can answer the question: We Can, But Should We?
1. You are to research, compose and type a scholarly paper based on the scenario described above. Reflect on what you have learned in this class to date about technology, privacy concerns and ethical issues. Do not limit your review of the literature to nursing only. Other health professionals are using the technology and you may need to apply critical thinking skills to its applications in this scenario.
2. Use Microsoft Word and APA formatting. Consult your copy of the Publication manual of the APA, 6thedition, as well as the resources in Doc Sharing if you have questions, e.g., margin size, font type and size (point), use of third person, and so forth. Take advantage of the writing service Smarthinking, which is accessed by clicking on the link called the Tutor Source, found under the Course Home tab.
3. The length of the paper should be 3-4 pages, excluding the title page and the reference page. Limit the references to a few key sources.
4. The paper will contain an Introduction that catches the attention of the reader with interesting facts and supporting sources of evidence, which should be included as in-text citations. The Body should present the advantages and disadvantages regarding the use of QR codes. The Conclusion and Recommendations should summarize your findings and state your position regarding whether your neighbors should participate in a pilot project. Make your case based on the evidence you have collected.
5. NOTE: Review the section on Academic Honesty found in the Chamberlain Course Policies. All work must be original (in your own words).
a. When submitting your document to the DropBox it will automatically submit the document to Turnitin. Please review the originality report and make updates as needed. Submit your final assignment to the DropBox prior to the due date. The final assignment listed will be the one graded.